• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS3 stuck at NAT 3?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 stuck at NAT 3?

Hello Everyone,

My PS3 is stuck at NAT 3 no matter what settings I have changed. Game demos and games downloaded fine, but not game updates. I tried a wired connection to my router and wireless connection which had the same outcome. I set my PS3's IP address to 192.168.0.222 and DNS to my router settings to make sure it wouldn't be already assigned and then registered it in my router for a static IP address using the MAC address in system info. After this I forwarded all the ports that were recommended. I turned of the router and PS3 for about 10 minutes and then tried to download a game update. This gave me Error 80710102. I then changed my DNS to open DNS and reset the router and PS3 again, to the same error. I then tried adding the PS3 to the DMZ instead, and now got error 80710723. Finally, I changed the PS3's DNS to the Google DNS and left the router off for 30 minutes. Upon starting the PS3, I am able to download game updates without a problem, but I'm still getting warnings that my NAT type is strict (it still has open ports and is in the DMZ). (I am using a TP-Link ArcherC5 V2.)

Any Idea , Suggestions would be appreciated,

Thanks,

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:http://community.eu.playstation.com/...3/m-p/25370678

animated infographic
Working...
X